Join us for a day of FREE fishing fun. All ages are welcome. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Rain or shine. Parking is free at each site, and there is a FREE SHUTTLE BUS between Barton Cove and the Discovery Center.
At Barton Cove Campground: Barton Cove Road in Gill
- Fishing equipment provided for the day. Limited supplies available, so bring your own pole if you have it.
- No fishing license needed.
At the Great Falls Discovery Center: 2 Avenue A
- Fly lure tying demonstrations.
- Live fish from the Conte Anadromous Fish Research Lab
- Hop on the FREE shuttle bus to and from Barton Cove.
At the Turners Falls Fishway: 15 First Street
- Fish Printing: The art of Gyotaku from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sponsored by: MassWildlife, Western Mass Fly Fishermen, First Light Power, the Turners Falls Fishway, the Friends of the Discovery Center, and the USGS Conte Research Lab.